The Fritts Life- its gonna be a good good life!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

21 Weeks!


How Far Along:  21 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: Still up 9 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  Oh yes!  Thanks to my mom  I got some summer clothes!
Stretch Marks:  Not yet
Sleep:  Always tired, but difficult to get comfortable
Best Moment This Week: Gender Reveal  Party and registering
Miss Anything: having energy
Movement: .He's starting to move more and more! I feel him all the time now!
Food Cravings:  Nothing lately
Anything make you quesy or sick:Meat and BBQ
Gender Predicition- ITS A BOY!
Labor Signs:  Nope!
Symptoms:  Just the usual!
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off:  On
Happy or Moody:  Happy!
Looking Forward to: Getting the nursery set up!
Nursery Progress: Cleaned out and ready to move in some furniture


Braxton is now the size of a Pomegranate!  He is kicking more and more- Brian still cant feel it from the outside, but I'm feeling him constantly!

After our gender reveal party and finding out we're having  a baby boy, I could not wait to go start our registry!!!  So me, Brian, and my mom made a whole day date out of it!  It was sooooo much fun for all of us.  We registered at 2 different places- Brian was in charge of the gun, so Ill have to make sure I go look at any "surprise" items he put on there :)

Brian and my mom even snuck in a little surprise on me- in between places my mom said she needed to stop by the mall- and they surprised me with a pedicure!!! I was so shocked and so happy- those two are so sneaky!   My mom even bought me some much needed summer maternity clothes so that I could be comfortable in this hot hot weather!  I gotta say, I am the luckiest pregnant woman ever to have those two!






No comments:

Post a Comment