The Fritts Life- its gonna be a good good life!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

22 Weeks


How Far Along:  22 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: Still up 9 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  Yep, Im getting bigger and bigger these days :)
Stretch Marks:  Not yet
Sleep:  Always tired, but difficult to get comfortable
Best Moment This Week: 4th of July!!!
Miss Anything: Having energy
Movement: .Yep, he's even got hiccups!
Food Cravings:  Really just mexican and hot dogs....
Anything make you quesy or sick: Meat and BBQ
Gender Predicition- ITS A BOY!
Labor Signs:  Nope!
Symptoms:  Horrible hip pain, tiredness, itchy skin
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off:  On
Happy or Moody:  Happy!
Looking Forward to: Meeting our pediatrician
Nursery Progress: Cleaned out and ready to move in some furniture

 Baby is now the size of a PAPAYA!!!!  Baby should be about 10-12 inches long and weigh between 12-21 oz- Im guessing Braxton is on the big side of both those :)  He should be sleeping in cycles by now- about 12-14 hours per day.  The pancreas is now making its own hormones for his body and brain.  His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and hes developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums.  His eyes have formed, but they still don't have a color yet.

Braxton is sitting so low in my belly I feel like he is just shoving my hip bones apart.  It hurts so incredibly bad- I will just sit and moan and cry in pain, I have never felt anything like it.  I literally feel like I'm on a torture machine that is pulling my body apart by the hip bones.  I also have to be reclined at all times.  If I sit up straight or lean forward to eat (like on a table) I get sick immediately.  The doctors ran some tests to make sure that I wasn't getting sick from something else, but turns out he is just so low that if I'm not constantly reclined, it puts pressure on him, which puts pressure on me, and by the way he is positioned, voila- I'm sick.

This week was a fun week with all sides of our family!  We started the week off having a double birthday party (for our brother Chris and nephew Tyler) and 4th of July cookout at our brother and sister in laws house.  My whole dads side of the family was there- It was so fun- there were a ton of people there and the food was amazing.  Of course Brian ended up playing in the yard with the kids most of the time- cutest thing ever to watch :)  once the sun went down, it was time for fireworks!!!! Those boys had a TON of them!  We ended up leaving around ten, I couldn't make it any longer- and they were still going strong! 

The next day, on the actual 4th of July we drove up to Cushing for the first half of the day to see Brians family. We ate and then Brian and Austin played on the slip and slide together. I tried to warn Brian....everytime he does something like this he ends up hurt (aka sliding on the bases with the twins, tumbling down the slide at the party..) but he reassured me he would be okay........ and for the next week.... he was hurt.  But hey, at least Austin had some one to play with him and they were both happy.


After Cushing, we headed back home and spent the evening with my mom and grandparents.  We got KFC for dinner and then we all played UNO- it was soooo fun!!! We all won at least one round...well almost all...haha! :)   It was finally firework time!!! We loaded up the truck with a matress, the dog, and me Brian and Millie and headed out to UCO to watch!  Thats the best way to ever watch fireworks- we got to lean back or laydown and just enjoy the night being with family.  I absolutely loved it!



Yes, we have 3 sides of family to visit for every holiday-  makes it rushed and busy for us, especially being pregnant!- but we love seeing everyone!  This will definitely change once the baby comes though- holidays will be spent at home creating memories instead of rushing around, but then again, I'm sure a lot of things will change when lil Braxton comes into our lives :) CANT WAIT!

We decided to go garage sale-ing this weekend, it would be the first time we were able to go knowing we are having a boy, so we met up with grandma millie, had the dog and all of us in the truck and made a morning out of it- there have been massive neighborhood sales and great deals the past few weeks- but of course, the weekend we were ready to buy, there weren't many to go too- but we still found some super cute baby clothes, books, maternity clothes, and some work clothes for Brian.   I'd say it was still a success :)

Sunday was my grandparents 62 year wedding anniversary!  Thats just amazing to me, and even more amazing they are still so in love.  They always sit by each other, they hold hands, they flirt, and they still give each other kisses all the time.  Its such a blessing to see a marriage last and not only last, but true love last.



I love you so much Brian and I can't wait for this next chapter in our lives :) xoxoxo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment