The Fritts Life- its gonna be a good good life!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

14 Weeks!



How Far Along:  14 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: down 2 pounds :(  should be gaining by now....
Maternity Clothes: Starting to need shirts now- I cant get away with my old ones for much longer
Stretch Marks:  Not yet
Sleep:  Right now I can only sleep on my back, I get really sick when I try to sleep on my side
Best Moment This Week: Celebrating my first Mothers Day!
Miss Anything: Not really
Movement: Cant feel movement, but def feeling the growing pains!
Food Cravings:  Chocolate
Anything make you quesy or sick:  CAR RIDES!
Gender Predicition-  ????
Labor Signs: nope!
Symptoms:Cramps! back cramps, stomach cramps- that little one is growing!  extreme tiredness, sore boobs, headaches, random throw ups, burping, crying
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off:  On
Happy or Moody: Emotional! I cry at everything!
Looking Forward to: Hearing our baby's heartbeat again
Nursery Progress:Waiting to find out what we are having and then we can start filling up the room!

Our baby is now the size of a lemon!  It's moving like crazy and is now sucking its thumb and wiggling its fingers and toes.  The baby has doubled in weight since last week and is now about 3.4 inches long!

I still get really really tired in the afternoons, if I am at home I will fall asleep every afternoon and at work its such a struggle to fight off the tiredness.  Car rides are still making me super sick- we try to keep me out of the car as much as possible these days!  I still get the occasional "morning sickness" symptoms- although mine are always the worst in the afternoons, but it is slowly getting better! Sleeping is really difficult- if I lay on my side I get horrible pains in my stomach- if I lay on my back I get back cramps.  I know that sleeping is difficult during pregnancy, but I guess I didnt expect this this early!  I can tell the hormones are rising- I now cry at EVERYTHING!  Before I was pregnant, I had never cried at a movie.  This week we watched Joyful Noise and I was just balling my eyes out.  And on the way home from work I was listening to KLove when they called a mom to surprise her wtih a trip to Disney World for Mothers Day and I had tears just streaming down my face.  Its crazy!

I got to celebrate my very first Mothers Day this week! My sweet husband planned out a date for and got me a gift all on his own- absolutely no hints from me! I was so shocked and felt so blessed that he put the time and effort and thought into making it such a special day for me.  He took me out to eat and I got the most perfect 1st mothers day present!  It was a little journal that asks me all sorts of questions-  I write in my answers and then give it to our baby so that it can know all about me before it was born.  I absolutely love it- it is the PERFECT gift for me!




For our mom's we made a DVD of pictures and videos from the time we started dating up to Christmas of last year.  We spent so much time making these- I would say at least 20 hours- and they turned out great! Both our parents loved them!  We drove up to Cushing to see his family-  which is the longest I have had to be in a car- it was AWFUL! I wanted to cry I felt so sick and nauseous- but it was a really good day with his family- I ended up falling asleep (of course) and woke up just in time to get back in a car!   Sunday we went to my moms and had dinner with that side of the family.  It was a fun and busy weekend seeing all our families- but so worth it! 

Books from Brians Mom

Cute Card from My Mom
:) Made me giggle




I cant wait to be a mom just like my mom was and is.  She gave me the very best childhood- I have so many memories and she made all of them possible for me- she was so involved and would take me to see things and do things- I never just sat and watched tv or movies, we were always doing something! Thank you mom for everything you have done for me and everything you have sacrificed for me.  They dont make moms like you- you are one of a kind! Everyone who knows you tells me everytime they see me just how lucky I am to have you and how they wish they had a mom like you-  I know just how lucky I am and cant wait for our baby to know it too!

So, at week 14 the good days are starting to become more and more.  My husband has been a rock star- he has the cleaning and cooking down now- and takes care of me like a princess!  He has come a long ways- when we first started dating he had the mentality that days off were for doing nothing but being lazy, but now he is so pro active and a go getter and ready to live life and fill it full of memories! I cant thank him enough for serving me day and night and making every day of this journey so special- he is the absolute best man, best husband, and best daddy to be in the entire world!



No comments:

Post a Comment