The Fritts Life- its gonna be a good good life!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

19 Weeks & Brians First Fathers Day!


How Far Along:  19 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: +8 pounds! Officially weighed in at the doctors office and I was beyond ecstatic I'm back on track for my weight gain!
Maternity Clothes:  Yes! Dresses, leggings, shirts- I got it all now :)
Stretch Marks:  Not yet
Sleep:  Much better with my pillow, still having crazy weird dreams though!
Best Moment This Week: Making all the stuff for the reveal party, hearing the baby's heartbeat (it had been awhile), Brians first Fathers Day
Miss Anything: ENERGY! I used to be able to go go go all the time...not anymore...
Movement: No kicks yet, anxiously awaiting some...
Food Cravings:  mexican, anything except meat!
Anything make you quesy or sick: BBQ and meat- most awful smell in the world!
Gender Predicition- oh goodness, im trying not to get my heart set on either- just be happy either way :)
Labor Signs:  Nope!
Symptoms:  Extremely tired
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off:  On
Happy or Moody:  Happy!
Looking Forward to: NEXT WEEKEND!!!!! THE GENDER REVEAL PARTY!
Nursery Progress: Its on hold until we found out if its a he or a she!


We are 19 weeks along! The baby is now the size of a mango, is 10 inches long and weighs 8.5 oz! 

It was a great week! I was very tired all week long, but still in a happy mood :)  I had been a little stressed out for the past week to week and a half or so-  ever since we bought our heart doppler it has worked GREAT!  Almost every time we were able to find the heart beat and it would be strong and steady.  There had been times when we couldn't find it for a day or two, but it never went longer than that.  But for a little over a week now we had not been able to find anything at all.   I had started to worry and with all the other complications we have had in this journey it just made me worry that much more.  So on Wednesday I decided to go ahead and call the doctor to see if I could come in just to get the reassurance that they could find the heart beat and that everything was okay.  My doctors office rocks, and they didn't hesitate at all to have me come in.  They were able to find the heartbeat (it was 146, good and strong)  and they made me feel so at ease-  they didnt make me feel silly for worrying and told me they are there for that anytime.  It was so nice to have that worry relieved and to be able to hear our little one in there after so long!   


In some other good news, our Oklahoma City Thunder is in the playoffs!!!! Thunder Up :)  We are so excited- we have been going to my moms for dinner and the game, its become a fun little tradition.  The games arent starting until 8pm (thats just crazy to me), so I usually make it to halftime and then my body cant fight off the sleepiness any longer.  Its such an exciting time for OKC!


It was fathers day weekend- Brians first Fathers Day :)  I was sooo excited to give him his gift-  we went to dinner with my mom and celebrated just how amazing of a dad he is going to be.  I got him a Diaper Dude- its so cool, its a diaper bag for fathers so they don't have to carry around the moms girly bag.  I also got him the book Dude You're Gonna Be a Dad....



 Because the baby can't go in Brians pickup truck, part of his Fathers Day Weekend was to go truck shopping!  So we woke up EARLY Saturday morning and went to dads house and he took all morning to teach Brian how to detail a truck- they worked so hard!  After hours of work, the truck looked like new- they did sooo good!!

We also drove up to Cushing to see Brians dad-  we gave both of our dads the Grandpa 2012 shirt to wear to the reveal party so they would stand out and feel special. Even though Brians parents will not be at the party, they said they will both be wearing the shirts that day! :)

Brian's nephew wanted to play in the water so Brian got out there and played with him.  He is going to be the best dad ever- I love how active and hands on he is with kids and how he will get out there and play and love on them.  We both strongly believe in always playing WITH our kids -It made my heart so happy and proud to see him playing out there! As if I wasn't already convinced he will be the best dad in the world- seeing them play made me sooo excited to have one of our own!




Me and Brian and my mom made the balloon box this week- we tried to find a big box from a warehouse, but that turned out to be so much harder than it sounds.  So we ended up getting one from Uhaul and then got some brown wrapping paper from Target and decorated the box.  It was really easy and so fun for us to do together!! 











Dear Daddy to Be,


I am so proud to have you as a husband and feel so blessed that our child will have you as a father.  You are so kind, compassionate, loving, attentive, caring, thoughtful, and giving- all the qualities I love so much about you is what is going to make you the best daddy in the world.  If we have a girl I can't wait for her to be a daddys girl and if we have a boy, I will be the proudest mother in the world if he turns out just like you.  Thank you for taking the time to always think of others,to go out of your way to make people feel loved, and for loving life and making the most of every moment God blesses us with. I love you more than words could ever say!


Love, 
Your Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment