The Fritts Life- its gonna be a good good life!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

18 Weeks


How Far Along:  18 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: +2 pounds! Never thought I'd be so excited to gain weight :)
Maternity Clothes:  Thats about all I wear now!  I LOVE maternity leggings!
Stretch Marks:  Not yet
Sleep:  SOOO much better- thanks to my new pillow!
Best Moment This Week: Getting the house problems in order, Getting my pillow, and laughing so hard I was crying at the movie
Miss Anything: Sleeping on my stomach, eating sandwiches, and staying up past 7pm.
Movement: Flutters all the time, but no more real kicks yet
Food Cravings:  Goldfish, Ranch Dip, Chocolate, APPLE PIE!!!
Anything make you quesy or sick: The smell of meat and BBQ! I get an instant headache and throw up
Gender Predicition- I just dont know, but I am dying to know!!!  Not much longer till we get to open the box with all our family and friends and find out together!!
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Symptoms:  Dizziness, Tiredness, EVERYTHING has a smell, weird dreams
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding ring on or off:  On
Happy or Moody:  Happy!
Looking Forward to: The ultrasounds next week and the gender reveal party!
Nursery Progress: Its on hold until we found out if its a he or a she!



The baby is now the size of a sweet potato- about  5.5 inches long and 6.7 oz!  It is now yawning, hiccuping, sucking, and swallowing.  I have felt so many flutters this week- seems constant when I lay down at night, and Ive felt a few little teeny kicks, but nothing really definite yet.  Maybe this next week I'll get some good kicks in there :)

We had a great week- thank goodness after last weeks emotional breakdown I went through!  We got our plumbing fixed and found an excellent plumbing company- Hi-Tech Plumbing- we would refer them to anyone! So nice and professional and quick-  apparently those random Oklahoma earthquakes broke our pipe in two!  We found a contractor to fix our roof, siding, and fence- whoo hooo!!  We went with Trademark Exteriors- we were so impressed by them and feel great about our decision.  They came highly recommended by 5 people and we can see why!

We got to get out and have some fun this weekend too-  we went on a double date with Brian's sister to a Redhawks game. The Thunder made it into the Finals so we went with my mom to Academy and fought the crowds to get us a tshirt :)  And we all went to see What to Expect When You are Expecting- it was such a good movie! I cried the ENTIRE movie (no exaggeration, just ask my husband)- half the time I was emotionally crying and the other half I was laughing so hard I was crying!

I have been having the worst time ever trying to sleep- so we finally bought me a good maternity pillow.  It had raving reviews on every website I went to and I instantly fell in love with it!  It goes all the way up and down on both sides and curves in all the right places for a pregnant woman's body.  This is a must have for any pregnant woman!

 We are still working hard on getting ready for our gender reveal.  My mom is making almost all the decorations and the food- she's got quite the workload right now-  but everything is coming out so perfect!  We are going over to her house this week to make the balloon box.....less than 2 weeks to the party! Me and Brian couldn't be more excited for that day- we talk about it non stop, we both agree it will be one of the most memorable and special days of our life!







No comments:

Post a Comment