The Fritts Life- its gonna be a good good life!

Monday, August 27, 2012

3RD TRIMESTER! 28 WEEKS!


How Far Along:  28 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 15 pounds! Whew! Getting up there!
Maternity Clothes: All the time!
Stretch Marks:  Not so much!
Sleep:  Wonderful
Best Moment This Week: Baby Class with the hubby :) we had fun!
Miss Anything: Having Energy!
Movement: Oh boy- he loves to kick! He might just be a little soccer player! Kick counts rarely ever go 20 min!
Food Cravings: Root beer! and Chocolate
Anything make you quesy or sick: Not really...doing good now!
Gender Predicition- ITS A BOY!
Labor Signs: None!!
Symptoms:  Hot flashes, contractions, emotional, so tired again!
Belly Button in or out: Almost flat......so weird to see
Wedding ring on or off:  On
Looking Forward to: Seeing braxton on the 4D Ultrasound
Nursery Progress: All the furniture is there!!!!!  I love looking in there :)



This week we had our 2nd baby class- Caring For Your Baby- it was really great and we learned alot! It was very hands on and had lots of great teaching points for us!  I have offically switched over from pregnancy books to parenting books-  I am reading Happiest Baby on the Block and then Baby Wise and I  have a list of books lined up to read after those :)

I also had my monthly doctors visit this week- it was exciting because now I start to go every 2 weeks and they scheduled all my appts from now until Braxton is here! And we got to schedule another ultraound- at 34 weeks- hopefully at this one they will be able to estimate what he will weigh at birth! Praying for under 9 pounds!!! I've been doing research on what factors determine a babies birth weight and it seems like most of it just comes down to genetics.  Hoping and praying he is healthy and weighs in the 7-8  pound range! Seems like my family has small babies, but seems like big babies run in Brians family- so who knows how lil Braxton will be!

We also start with kick counts this week-  twice a day I have to count his kicks- I have 1 hour to get 10 kicks in-  I never need an hour though- he averages 14 minutes to complete his kicks!

I still think he is going to be such a cuddlebug- I really think sometimes he kicks just so I'll hold my stomach and he can feel me.  Every time I put my hand on him he quiets down and I can just feel him cuddling up in there.

Sunday the girls came over to plan out one of our baby showers- it was fun to talk about everthing- I cant wait!  Its going to be really cute- I'm so thankful for my hostesses and all the thought and time they are putting into this for me and brian.  Both of our baby showers are going to be co-ed- I just dont get why baby showers are only for women.  This is me AND brian's baby- not just mine.  He has been by my side every single step of this pregnancy and I want him there to see the gifts people give to Braxton and be able to enjoy those happy parties with me.  We're a team and I believe that were in this together :)

Here's to a happy and healthy 3rd Trimester!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Genetics has a good portion to do with potential birth size but if that was the only factor then I would have given birth to a 7 pound and something ounce baby (just like his mommy and daddy) instead of a 10 pound and 15 ounce little bundle of joy :)

    ReplyDelete