The Fritts Life- its gonna be a good good life!

Friday, August 31, 2012

29 Weeks


How Far Along:  29 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 18 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Nothing else will fit over this belly anymore!
Stretch Marks:  Nope, doing good!
Sleep:  Thanks to my chiropractor, sleep is wonderful!
Best Moment This Week: Without a doubt- getting to see Braxton!!!
Miss Anything: Nope, I am so happy being pregnant right now :)
Movement:  Non- stop!  He loves doing rolls and flips and kicks- I feel him 24/7
Food Cravings:  Cholcolate Milk!  (dont know where that one came from!) But I NEED it every morning!!
Anything make you quesy or sick: Not that I can think of
Gender Predicition-  BOY!
Labor Signs:  Starting to have some Braxton Hicks contractions, they arent bad yet, but they are beginning!
Symptoms:  Tired, Leg cramps, nesting.... the usuals!
Belly Button in or out: almost flat...
Wedding ring on or off: On!  Luckily, no swelling yet!
Looking Forward to: The nursery being all put together
Nursery Progress: Almost done painting, and almost got our handmade quilt done (made by my mom- cant wait to see it!)- so close to being all done!


 Baby is the size of an acorn squash this week!  He is starting to plump up, weighing anywhere from 2.5-3.8 pounds and is 15-17 inches long. He is growing fat deposits under his skin and his energy is surging because of it (yes it is!!!!).

Everything I read talks about him kicking my ribs and crowding them-  pretty sure this baby is still as low as he can get!  He is nowhere near my ribs yet.  In our baby classes they always talk about the baby dropping and how you will feel that- I dont think he can drop anymore than he already is!

This was a fun week! It was full of exciting things :) Monday started the Just Between Friends consignment sale-  this is the best sale ever!!!! Me, Brian, and my mom all went monday after work and it was amazing the amount of things they had there- TONS!!!!!!  We ended up getting a few things that night (at GREAT prices).  I love shopping with those two for Braxton!

Wednesday we had a health screening at work- all my numbers were great! I had good cholestorol, good glucose number, and a good blood pressure! And for doing the screening I got a gift card to Babies R Us!!! WHooo hooo!!!! We still have quite a few of big ticket items left, so this was a huge blessing!!!!

I had to skip the chiropractor last week- so when I went on Thursday it had been 2 long weeks since I had been there and boy oh boy could my body tell!   My upper back had been hurting worse and when she touched the tender spot on my back it hurt so bad- turned out I had a rib out of place!  Thank goodness I am going to see her though- she fixed me up and got me back in good shape- no more missing! Making sure I get there every week for my checkup!!!

Saturday was the funnest day of all (i know its not a word, but i still use it)  We had my mom and Brians parents come over that morning for breakfast together and let them see the nursery.  My mom is handmaking Braxtons bedding- so far she has the bedskirt done and 2 of the pillows and is almost done with his quilt!  I cannot wait to see it all done-  it is absolutly perfect for the nursery and exactly what I wanted!!!! And it is going to be so special for him to have a quilt that his grandma Millie made for him :)

After breakfast we all headed over to Stork Vision for the 4D ultrasound.  We were all so excited to see Braxton and I couldnt wait to see what all he was doing in there that was bouncing my tummy around so much.   But....he decided it was nap time right as soon as the ultrasound started.   And that little boy sleeps like his  momma- hard! Nothing will wake him up.  So the entire ultrasound he slept and didnt move at all.  But it was still good to see him- he has the cutest little chubby cheeks and he was just cuddling like crazy.  Everyone was saying he is going to be a cuddlebug- I knew it! I could tell in my heart a long time ago he was!  He was just cuddled up to me and was using the umbical cord like a little blanket (which makes me nervous)- but oh boy was he sooo cute.  I think he has Brians face- most people who saw him are saying they see my face and Brians chin-  and yes he for sure does have Brians chin!  I could have watched him for hours!  I was so happy to have my mom and Brians parents there to see him too- it was such a cool moment!

Here is our precious cuddlebug just sleeping away!



After the ultrasound me and my mom went back to the JBF sale for the half off day- the bargains we got that day were ridiculous. It was so cheap and we got so much good quality stuff!  I stocked up on Carters and Baby Gap clothes- anywhere from NB to 9 months-  everything was like .50 to 2 dollars max.  I cant wait till I get to dress him- he is going to be one cute litte guy!!!

I got a surprise mini makeover from Brian and my mom too- Brian took me to get my eyebrows done at the salon- its the little things that make me so happy :)  and my mom colored my hair for me and we all just spent the day together-  it really was the perfect day.  I was so so so happy.

Sunday our friends The Beards came over and painted the nursery for us!!! We are painting it grey with one wall having grey and white stripes.  So they did the first round of paint and then are coming back next week to finish up the stripes.  It looked SO good!!  While the husband was painting me and taylor did some organization and re decorating the house, which made my nesting instincts so happy :)

That night my grandparents took the whole family out to dinner and then we came home and crashed!  This was probably one of the funnest and eventful weekends we have had- and we were exhausted!!! 

I am so in love with my family, and our son, and my loving husband.  Life is so fun- I love laughing with Brian and laughing so hard that we cant stop and you just start crying because you are laughing so hard.  I cant wait until Braxton is here to add to our joy! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment